KNOW EVERYTHING

Alice10
Level 1
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya

KNOW EVERYTHING

I  have been hosting for over 8 years and wa shicked to know that some guest expect me to know everything ,everywhere and pricing of tax to a far distance area.When confused the location she was furious without knowing I  cant know evrywhere and everything I need to ask also from those who know it.It was agroup of three and they took my direction book worthy 70 dollars which was bought to direct guets and promised to come back and bring it back only to recveive a text that they have gone and they are not coming back.What type of guest are those?

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Alice10,

I noticed on your listing that you don't have a security deposit.  If you did have a security deposit, you could make a claim against this guest using the resolution center.  I would still try to use the resolution center and ask for $70 to cover the cost of replacing the book.  You might want to put it through a "request payment for extra services".

If yo don't know how to do this, you can check out the How To Guide here: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/How-To-Guide-on-Using-the-Resolution-Center/m-p/8580...

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host