Keeping bookings organized in a calendar

Susan335
Level 1
Georgetown, TX

Keeping bookings organized in a calendar

We have two rentals.  I’m struggling with keeping bookings organized on a calendar.  Any ideas on how you do it????

5 Replies 5
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

What do you mean by “organized”? You have 2 listings, and each one has a calendar. What kind of organization were you looking for?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Susan335 do you have pro tools switched on?

@Susan335 

Professional hosting tools is your solution. It will give you a multi calendar where you can see both listing calendars on one screen.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2499/how-can-i-use-professional-hosting-tools

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Susan335   When I was new to this game and had multiple properties, I used a PAPER (gasp) calendar and marked in colors when a property was booked -- yellow for one, blue for another, green for another, you get the idea.   It was easy, simple and clarified for me when housekeeping needed to be scheduled.

I don't have multiple listings on Air, so I don't know how Pro Tools would help you.  (I do have multiple properties on multiple OTAs.)

You can export your calendars to Google or Microsoft Outlook and then overlay each calendar.   You can enter the information on any calendar in Word. You can purchase a professional property program and use their calendar (I can't recommend any)   I am still using paper, and loving it. 

Hey, @Lorna170 , what calendar/planner do you use? Does a certain one work better than another? I’m thinking of going that route myself.