Key exchange in Manchester!

Richard517
Level 2
Solihull, United Kingdom

Key exchange in Manchester!

Hi - I'm looking to airbnb my flat in Manchester when I'm not there. I need someone who can meet guests to exchange keys. Any contacts for cleaning would be good too. Any recommendations or ideas? Thanks.

8 Replies 8
Harriet31
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi Richard, 

I'm in a similar situation. I've used co-hosts and also used Pass the Keys (don't! they were the worst!) but now I am switching to using a key safe for check-in/out and looking at using Happy Cleaners to turn the place around. I can let you know how it goes. I've used a key safe for months and haven't had any issues and it is often easier for guests too. 

Cheers, 

Hattie

Richard517
Level 2
Solihull, United Kingdom

oops Harriet! only just saw this, I didnt get an email notification.....oh god, i nearly signed up with pass the keys! so glad I didn't. Their extortionate £50 cleaning fee put me off. What a joke.

So how did it go in the end then? Do you live in Manchester full time? or is that why you want to do this?

Rich.

Louise231
Level 10

Hi both, can i ask how're you're doing with the lockboxes? I'm a little wary but I'm interested in seeing how you're getting on with them. Louise
Marwan7
Level 2

Hi Richard,

Would be keen to connect! I have been hosting for 2 years now for my property in North Manchester. I can help in co-hosting if needed. Thanks!

Dave275
Level 2

Hi all,

I’ve recently set up a all in one maintenance packsge for Manchester. We provide cleaners, laundry and check in via our staff. If anyone is interested please let me know. @Richard517 @Harriet31 @Louise231

David2826
Level 2
Wolviston, United Kingdom

Hi Dave,

I am looking for a hosting company in the next 6-8 weeks for an apartment i own which will shortly be available on Deansgate.  

Are you still offering this service?

TIA
Dave

Usman16
Level 1
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi 

does anyone have recommendations for a good reliable cleaner please in Manchester. 

Thanks 

hi @Harriet31 how did you go with Happy Cleaners? Am looking for recommendations for a good reliable cleaning company