Key safe feature

Seivar0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Key safe feature

Hi,

I recently added a Key safe to the guest room, allowing them to lock any possessions in a dedicated safe. I would like to add this as a feature on my listing but cannot see where to add this. 

Can any of you help?

thank you!

Seivar

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Good idea, @Seivar0 , especially for some travelers.  Is this amenity included in the nightly rate or are you charging a fee?  I would make sure you have a couple of good pictures with appropriate captions about this amenity.  If you charge a fee, you would need to disclose it early in the description.  

Seivar0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Linda, thanks for picking this up. I won’t be charging for this; just wanted to raise awareness and let guests know this is available. 

Similar to the property amenities, I was wondering if there was a setting to add this feature.

Thanks,

Seivar

Kashim1
Level 2
Wigan, GB

This is a great suggestion. I'm just about to list my first Airbnb too but wasn't sure how to handle check-ins when I'm at work or away. Which key safe did you end up choosing if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking of going for the supra one as it's the most recommended i.e. https://alarms4life.com/best-key-safe-lock-box/ suggests this as do many other sites.

Thanks for your help