Kolkata Cafe Mezunna meetup

Pooja1
Level 3
Gurugram, India

Kolkata Cafe Mezunna meetup

Hello Kolkata,

Thank you all for your super duper participation in the meetup, had wonderful joy interacting with all of you in the city of joy!

Here are our best moments :

IMG_4379.JPG

IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_4380.JPG

9 Replies 9
Pooja1
Level 3
Gurugram, India

Here are the pointers we had discussed at the meetup:

For those who had concerns regarding the safety issues, here are safety tips & host guarantee & host protection insurance links

For those who had asked for how to update payout methods, please follow the below instructions 

1. Add a new India-based payout method to your account (go to Account Settings, Payout Preferences, Add Payout Method and choose India as the country):

2. Select Bank Transfer and on click on "Next"

3. Fill in all the required fields and click on "submit"

Note: After making the changes just go the payout preferences and select "options" next to the payout added and select "make default"

Thanks Pooja & Shikha,

It was an awsome meet and you guys were perfect hosts and conducted the friendly meet superbly,

Great to have interacted with my co hosts in Calcutta and together we unitedly should endeavour to make guests from India and abroad comfortable and AirBnB should be proud in hosting us.

Look forward to more interactions like this, maybe at AirBnB Calcutta Office

All the best and Thanks once again

Rajesh 

[Personal Information Hidden]

Anjan0
Level 1
Kolkata, India

Thanks Pooja & Shikha for the wonderful initiative. I thoroughly enjoyed the get together. It was a comfortable feeling to have a discussion board near at hand. Also learnt a lot from other host- colleagues. Best wishes, Anjan Sircar.

Thank you, Anjan sir for being a part of this meetup and help us understand our community better.

Look forward to meeting you soon in person again!

Somali0
Level 1
Kolkata, India

Missed d photo session 😢

We missed you too Somali, you are a wonderful host and its was our great pleasure meeting you!

Next time I'll not let you leave without the pic 🙂

Ruturaj0
Level 2
Pune, India

Hello wonderful hosts of Kolkata,

If you people have any social media page or group please attach the link .

Would like to see current happenings at airbnb kolkata.

ALL the best to all of you.

Please ,it would be great if any of the host in Kolkata contacts me and help me to manage my property well.

Indira42
Level 2
Kolkata, India

Somali0 ,how can I contact you?