LISTING REMOVED

Peter6
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

LISTING REMOVED

Hola,

I have received an email from Airbnb Customer Experience telling me the they are going to remove one of my four listings because I'm not delivering the kind of hospitallity experience to my guest.

I’m in shock ! There are a lot of work and effort behind this listing and I have never received a complaint about it….NEVER !!

Actually my rating from guest are great:

Last 3 ratings were each 5 stars. Overall, I’ve received 5 stars 86%of the time. On average, hosts near me get 5 stars 57% of the time.

My current guests are happy in my apartment and they are enjoying it.

Has somebody has some similar experience ??

All the best !!

Peter

120 Replies 120
Jane232
Level 1
Portugal

I have just had the same experience! I have 5 holiday cottages on the site and each one consistantly gets over 4 star reviews with over 50% being 5 star reviews. I am furious! I have written to complain and had a very mundane reply saying that they are not at liberty to tell me how they reach their ratings outside of what i can see on the site, what does this mean?!

I have replied asking how to permanently remove my listings! AirBnB make very good profits because of the excellent work that is being done by their hosts and should be applauding our efforts and not threatening us!