Last Minute Discount

Answered!
Sonya15
Level 1
Safety Bay, Australia

Last Minute Discount

One of my listings comes up with tips on the side and sometimes I get offered to advertise a last minute deal at 10% off for the following week. 

The other listing doesnt come up with these tip suggestions?

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Carolyn35 ,

Then you probably have different Airbnb website in New Zealand then the European one...

I attached a screenprint of my options:airbnbLM.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

23 Replies 23
Mikolaj0
Level 1
Ferney-Voltaire, France

It is still bizzare, I have the last minute discount set up for 10% within 3 day of arrival and until now I simply believed it works, as it was like this for ages. Yet, just now I have noticed that both the requests and airbnb public prices do not include the discount.

Also I do not use smart pricing. Any ideas? Someone has got it to work?

Esther-Kihara0
Level 2
Diani Beach, Kenya

how do you offer last minute deals on airbnb

Sheik2
Level 1
Malaysia

HI ,

I've to ask 2 things.

1 - how to put last minute discounts on all listings

2 -Bcoz the rates I maintain, are the cheapest in the city, 40 % of guests bring girl, what should I do to (a) stop this by keep maintaining the maximum possible occupancy rate.

3- Which is the best & affordable channel manager, I'm using HOtelRunner, but ICAL syncing is after 4 hours, and last minute discounts cannot manager with hotel runner. I'm afraid I will confront double booking bcoz of delay in syncing of ical with airbnb & hotel runner.

Please all members I need advices.

Regards,

Sheik

I would like to know that same thing Sheik!  I have last minute pricing on one listing but the Last minute price change option does not show up on the second listing.  I have called Airbnb on this and they are clueless also!  One customer care person put in a ticket to their techies but I'm not hopeful.  I noticed that this thread goes back a few years without any concrete answers, UHG!  We are in High Season and the competition can get to ya so I'd like a little advantage!

GUYS, I think it has to do with how many listings you have?? My mom  (Galveston) has 6 or more listings and therefore has the “professional tools” option and the discount pricing option. I (Houston) only have 3 listings and don’t have either of those. Anyone have the professional tools option who has less than 6 listings? 

Shiran5
Level 2
Tel Aviv, IL

Opt into professional hosting for these extra settings xoxo (only works if Smart Pricing is turned off in the settings, not only in the calendar)

what is the advantage of last min discounts, how does it encourage people to book. 

We had the same issue, with the last minute pricing showing up for one listing, not others. This was from an iphone. However, on a laptop, the option appears for all listings. We've also come across this issue with some discounts not working when toggled on the iphone, but working when applied via laptop, so we suspect this might also apply to hosts making this setting on their mobile app, but not applying when booked.  YMMV..

Roberto1980
Level 1
San Jose, CA

I want to add last minute discount to my properties, but can not find the option. How can I do that?