Last Minute Discount

Answered!
Sonya15
Level 1
Safety Bay, Australia

Last Minute Discount

One of my listings comes up with tips on the side and sometimes I get offered to advertise a last minute deal at 10% off for the following week. 

The other listing doesnt come up with these tip suggestions?

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Carolyn35 ,

Then you probably have different Airbnb website in New Zealand then the European one...

I attached a screenprint of my options:airbnbLM.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

23 Replies 23
Joe20
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Hi Sonya

I had the same thing happen to one of my listings awhile back and I wanted to duplicate the strategy for another one of my listings for a new range of dates.... any feedback on how to do this would be very helpful AirBnB community or tech support

Joe

Sophea1
Level 2
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia

Hi,

Any update regarding the last minute discount?

Can do it on 1 of my listings and cannot on the other one...

Thanks

Kellie38
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

I found that if you use smart pricing then last minute discount does not come up as a option under pricing.  But if you do a pull down then you can?? I checked my prices and last minute pricing was not applied even though I had it for last minute discount

Even with smart pricing off I don't have the option. regional settings for hosts is dumb

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Allison279 

Have you switched on the professional hosting tools,  go to your account settings and click "Settings" to switch it on.

No had no clue they were there. Single most helpful thing I've ever read on these threads!

Carolyn35
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

AirBnB - please respond to the "Last Minute Deal" request. It would be the best option for off season bookings.

Emiel1
Level 10

@Carolyn35 ,

Last minute discounts is a setting in all my listings (section "pricing"). Also weekly, monthly and "early bird"  discounts are there.

Carolyn35
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks for your quick response Emiel. I've looked in there and can't find anything. There are weekly & monthly discounts -but nothing for last minute deals.

Emiel1
Level 10

Hello @Carolyn35 ,

Then you probably have different Airbnb website in New Zealand then the European one...

I attached a screenprint of my options:airbnbLM.jpg

Carolyn35
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks for that. I thought having Smart Pricing on may affect it. Took it off and still can't see the options you have. Shame they don't offer all AirBnB Hosts the same options. 😞

Emiel1
Level 10

Yes, Smart Pricing must be off, otherwise the extra discount options are not shown (I just tested it).

Airbnb websites are not allways the same in different parts of the world. Maybe you will have the extra discount options also in near future :>)

Best regards, Emiel

Oh Wow!

I would love those features!! i don't have them as well and had been looking for them... Airbnb please hear the community... Thx for sharing.

@Emiel1   I turned smart pricing off and still do not have the discount options that you have.

@Jan398I would love that option too but with 'smart pricing' turned on - when I turned smart pricing off as an experiment to see if the early-bird - last-minute  discounts appeared, a slew of negatives appeared that I had to check off before I could confirm 'off' saying that I understood  that turning 'smart pricing' off would negatively impact my listing!