Laugh of the day..

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Laugh of the day..

Just visited my neighbor, who is also a host and just had a string of cancellations as many others; he reminded me of this which I posted long ago here, but it does fit his state of mind perfectly.

FB_IMG_1534255675658 (1).jpg

10 Replies 10
Marie82
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

@Fred13  welcome back, nice to see u are well

Michael3362
Level 3
Nashville, TN

This is good!

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Fred13  Thanks for the laugh! Much needed these days.

I’m going to change my Airbnb Host picture to this one of Jack until this Covid-19 goes away.

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Thanks @Fred13. You just reminded me to add that one on the list of “to watch”. Besides Netflix, thank goodness I still have a number of DVD and cds, if the internet slows...

So are we allowed to have Jack hair during shutdown?

Hairdressers here are open, but limited to 30 mins. Can we have a short quick hair cut? Go outside for awhile, come back in for a throw on of Colour, then go home and wash it off ourselves?  The new way.... 

Undoubtedly there will be some new wild hairdos by the time these most 'interesting' times are over. 

@Fred13    He looks like I feel and look these days. The upside is it does get a belly laugh.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

great to see you pop up online here @Fred13 and joining the rest of the ranks who have been impacted.

Nothing wrong with letting one's hair grow 🙂

If necessary one can always trim it themselves or get someone else to give it a trim.

I'm sure there's some creative clever types here in CC who could come up with altering your profile photos with their IT skills and make a collage... @Stephanie  ;;;;))))

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What have I been roped into this time @Helen427 ? Someone wanting some photoshopping doing? For the benefit of our funny bones?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie, well you would mention your IT skills in another topic so just a thought ...Maybe @Lizzie or @Cathie19 who we know have great IT skills could come up with something as

@Cathie19  has a template of us members from a previous project ::::))))))