What are the legal requirements for hosting a villa through Airbnb in Alleppey, Kerala, India?

Answered!
Sunitha0
Level 1
Thane, IN

What are the legal requirements for hosting a villa through Airbnb in Alleppey, Kerala, India?

Hello good people out there, am a new host from Kerala, India.

I am renting out a four bedroom bungalow in Alleppey, Kerala,India. I would like to know the kind of legal permission I require to list my property in airbnb.

According to Kerala tourism website 'home stay' registration requires the house owner along with his/her family to physically reside in the premises. However, I don't stay at that bungalow.  Can anyone help me with the information  on getting legal permission to rent out my place through airbnb?

Appreciate your response and thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Sunitha

1 Best Answer
Shiju0
Level 2
Cherthala, India

Hi Sunitha,

I believe you can accept guest with the above grounds you mentioned.You will have to submit the C-Form filled up to your nearest police station where the bungalow situated.I am from Cherthala around 30 minutes away from Alleppey town.Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Shiju0
Level 2
Cherthala, India

Hi Sunitha,

I believe you can accept guest with the above grounds you mentioned.You will have to submit the C-Form filled up to your nearest police station where the bungalow situated.I am from Cherthala around 30 minutes away from Alleppey town.Thanks

Cherian2
Level 1
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

C Form is required only for foreign nationals, right?

Babu6
Level 1
Kuwait City, Kuwait

Hi all, I am also new host , do we require  FSSAI registration?

Adil168
Level 1
Thrissur, India

have you got the solution..??Im also planning to list my holiday home where im not residing...if you can guide me