Lets start a price network(Orlando fl)

Carrie21
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Lets start a price network(Orlando fl)

If your like me and feel like your Airbnb is worth way more than your charging but is scared of getting under priced by competition come Join me in my pricing network where the owners have more controll of the prices ,this a place where we can meet and discuss a fair market rate for certain units in certain locations...If your interested reply interested and we can start something great. Orlando Florida only 

5 Replies 5
Luis-and-Tati0
Level 10
New York, NY

hi @Carrie21

Although it sounds a good idea it would be virtually impossible to contact a meaningful number of hosts to even make a dent.... 
 We tried inside one of our resorts, the smallest one with 120 owners, and it failed a few weeks later... in the next few months with the change of ownership and managements we couldn't keep track anymore even of the houses currently on the market...

Instead, I suggest you use any price automation tools on the market... WheelHouse, everbooked, beyondpricing and pricelabs are just a few examples... They will give you a big bump on the occupancy rate and more revenue on the high demand dates...

Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI
Myrian1
Level 2
Winter Park, FL

Interested 

Hello all I’m Jay and I started owning in the beginning of the pandemic.  Yes we all had to significantly reduce our prices to attract business during the pandemic.  Currently it seems like a lot of owners have not reinstated their original rates.  Can we all please price our beautiful spacious homes back to pre COVID prices. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jay1915 ignoring the fact you are inciting people to break the law I am afraid that the law of supply and demand means that rates will not rise until all the people who thought STR was a good way to make money realise they were wrong and get out of the market. With interest rates and fuel prices rising it shouldn't take too long in the UK.....