Limit with Airbnb App to 12 months advance booking

Limit with Airbnb App to 12 months advance booking

Hello, can someone confirm us that using the Airbnb App guest can only book up to 12 months window even if the announcement is set up as "all date available in the future"?

I have just checked also and it's seems correct what my guest is telling me. On the other hand on the PC apparently is possibile to book further the 12 months window. Is it a bug on the app ?

Thank you in advance for your kind reply and explanations.

Giorgio & Giuliana

5 Replies 5
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @GiorgioandGiuliana0 Welcome to CC

Yes the calendar does come up with numerous years ahead of us.

Whilst I'm unsure of the in's & outs of actually booking 12 or more months in advance you may like to consider your own personal situation and any unexpected matters that may arise between now & thing when allowing bookings so far in advance.

Be mindful of what events for instance that may be taking place from a pricing perspective.

Maybe suggest to the potential Guest to bookmark your listing so they are able to pursue it at a later date.

If you use related keywords in the search box you will find others contributions on this topic.

All the best

Central To All Home & Location

Auckland

New Zealand

Alan324
Level 2
Uxbridge, MA

I am having the same problem. I have a guest who is looking to book ahead in Costa Rica's high season for an almost 2-month stay next January and February.  I opened my calendar dates, changed the setting to allow for bookings "anytime in the future" and made sure the pricing and other information was correct. The user tried to book the dates but they still won't show as available. I'm afraid someone else might get in there and book for just a week, so I am going to have to put a hold on those dates (just in case someone else can figure out how to get in there). I don't like holding up my high season rentals for next year like this but there seems to be no other option. And the guest is eager to make the booking so I would really like to accommodate his request.

Liam1433
Level 1
County Limerick, IE

Does not answer why the availability on pc but not on the app

I have the problem problem right now, when using app guests cannot book passed February 2022, when using pc/browser they can.  is this an app limitation?

Same thing, annoying