Linking Airbnb calendars with 3 tiers (listing within a listing within a listing)

Caroline854
Level 1
Austin, TX

Linking Airbnb calendars with 3 tiers (listing within a listing within a listing)

I know that you can create linked calendars on Airbnb when there is a listing within a listing, (for instance a single unit's calendar links with the entire duplex's calendar), but is there a way to create a third tier of linking, (for instance a single unit's calendar links with the entire duplex's calendar, which links with the entire complex's calendar)?

Unit 1 includes Unit A and B is possible, but is Unit 1 and 2 includes Unit 1 with A and B and Unit 2 with A and B?

(I know this is confusing but surely someone else in the community knows what I mean and has either figured it out or found it impossible!) 

10 Replies 10
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Caroline0,  

If is possible for you, if i understand your question well, could you see this Airbnb link :  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Anton51
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Caroline,

Did you figure out how to link listings multiple times? I have the same question. 

Thanks. 

Neal-and-Dawn0
Level 1
Spring Hill, FL

Miloud (an others)

First, your instructions do not match what you actually see or have to do, so FIRST please update the instructions.

Second, no these instructions do not show how to do what is being asked.  I have the same problem.  I will spell out what needs to happen for my listing, and maybe it will help you with your response.  I have 5 different listings, as my home allows 5 different configurations -

5/4

4/3

3/2

2/2

1/1

Obviously when the 5/4 is booked, it blocks all the other configurations, which is accurate.

When the 4/3 is booked, I would like it to block the 5/4, 3/2, and 2/2, but leave the 1/1 avail.

When the 3/2 is booked, I would like it to block the 5/4 and 4/3, but leave the 2/2 and 1/1 avail.

When the 2/2 is booked, I would like it to block the 5/4, 4/3 and 1/1, but leave the 3/2 avail.

When the 1/1 is booked, I would like it to block the 5/4 and 2/2, but leave the 4/3 and 3/2 avail.

Please advise how this can be done with the linking.  So far, I have not seen or found a way to do this.

Dawn

Good evening Dawn, 

Are your multiple listings working? I can only link one calendar to one other listing.

I have recently gone live with Airbnb and have 7 rooms which guests can book individually or book variations according to their need: e.g.they book rooms 1, 5 and  2 out of the seven leaving 4 rooms available.

Is my logic making sense? Any help will be greatly appreciated.  

Maria

Ronnie19
Level 2
St Kilda, Australia

Also want this. I'm sure it could be achieved using ical. Of course ical is slow, but it might be fine because most bookings for multi apartments is probably for larger bookings who would need to book in advance (and you could make that setting as well)

Brilliant idea!  Export calendar from grand-parent listing, import into parent and children, and vice-versa.   Does it work?

Ariel899
Level 1
Alfonso, PH

I have 3 tiny houses and need to link the 3 calendars in one window for easy monitoring, can someone help me please

Max1556
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I have the same (or similar question). I have three listings (house,  guest house,  and whole property- both). I want to make all three listings mutually exclusive.  I can link the calendar for the house to the whole property and the guest house to the whole property, but I can't figure out how to link the guest house with the main house.  This means if someone books the guesthouse it will block the calendar for the whole property listing but not the calendar for the main house. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Max1556 unless I have misunderstood I thinks done.. 

House linked to whole property will block calendars if one or other is booked

Guest house linked to whole property ditto

Why do you want to link the Guest house to the house? Surely neither of these need to  block the other.

@Mike-And-Jane0 we don't want two separate parties on property at the same time (especially during a pandemic) so if someone books one half of the property we want to block off the other half.