Linking multiple listings

Claire476
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Linking multiple listings

I need to link multiple listings for one condo that can be rented as either a full suite, or two smaller separate suites. 

I found instructions here: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings

However, when I try to follow the instructions, there appears to be no step 3: Next to Linked Airbnb calendars, click Link

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Claire

22 Replies 22

@Claire476 That is great news!

Plus, now you can provide help to the other hosts who don't know how it works...

Hi @Claire476 so I'm new to Airbnb and I'm having the same issue that you mentioned initially. Do you mind telling me how you eventually got it rectified

HOW did you get the 3-way calendar link to work?

We have a similar same situation and had our three calendars linked so that if any booked the other two were blocked; that scenario worked for about 6 months. Then we suddenly began getting double booked (and unduly punished by Airbnb for the cancellations that were then required) and realized the calendar link was no longer working. Now we only have two-way calendar linking and must race to block our third listing whenever anyone books one of the other two.

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

@Paul405

Oh no! I'm hoping to link three, Aaaaaargh anyone found a solution?? Importing calendars somehow?????

Carl196
Level 1
Kaohsiung City, Taiwan

I have a more complex version of this problem. I have a hostel-style 4-person bunk dorm room which can be booked by the individual bunk or as a whole room for a family or group of friends. I also have 2 other double rooms. I would also like to be able to offer all 3 rooms together to larger groups. I currently have one listing for each of the 4 bunks, which are all linked under the listing for whole bunk dorm room in the calendar. I then have listings for each of the other two rooms, which I have linked under a listing for all 3 rooms. However, the system isn't giving me the option of linking that bunk dorm room to the listing for all 3 rooms. Is this because you are limited to one layer of linking? Is there a way to resolve this and get my listing for all 3 rooms to be actually linked to all 3 rooms, while still preserving guests options of booking individual bunks or the whole bunk dorm room?

Did you find a solution?

I am probably in the wrong forum. I am a locksmith in NYC. My specialty is electronic keypad locks. Is there any way to make my services available to the local airbnb community?

Viviane231
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

I recently faced a problem. I have  two listings (A and B) that I rent individually, and one third listing C, which is A+B rented together.  My understanding is that C must be the parent listing, right? If either A or B, the children, are unavailable, C cannot be booked.

However, I had manually blocked one of my child listings (B), marking certain dates as unavailable, and  Airbnb overrode those blocked dates to accept a reservation for C, the parent listing. It is my understanding that this should not have been possible, am I correct?