Listing Stats on Host Dashboard

Rebecca50
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Listing Stats on Host Dashboard

Hi,

I have some questions about the "stats" section of the Host Dashboard. 

It used to be that in this section, you could see which dates in your calendar were getting views - up to 3 or 4 months out, as I recall. But now it seems that we can only see the date on which people have looked at your profile (kind of like on the mobile app, which shows you how many views your profile has gotten in the current month). 

Both sets of data are interesting, but it would be great to be able to see both. I liked knowing which dates were getting the most views, so that I could anticipate and plan ahead for the weekends that were most likely to be booked, and also alter my prices for those dates that were getting less views. Now there is no way of knowing, which makes it much more difficult to manage upcoming months.

Also, I'm wondering why the stats on the online profile take so long to update, and never seem to match the numbers on the mobile app. For instance, on my Dashboard it will say that my listing has been viewed 3 or 4 times, but the mobile app will say that I've had over 60 views. Obviously, one of them is very wrong (maybe both are), but there's no way of knowing which information to trust. 

It would be great if we could get more accurate, real-time, forward-looking intel on each listing's views. If they were more reliable, these stats could be invaluable tools for hosts.

Thanks,

Rebecca

6 Replies 6
Lisa-and-Gary0
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi Rebecca

We spoke to Airbnb help about this earlier in the week and they informed us that the stats by trip date would no longer be available. Annoying as we found this useful. I guess they are trying to push us all towards their smart pricing tool (which we have no intention of using). 

Thanks, Lisa & Gary!

Yes, that is frustrating. It was really helpful to be able to plan ahead. I also have no intention of using Smart Pricing...

Thanks for passing along the info, even if it's not what I wanted to hear!

Rebecca

Hearing it is not coming back.

Please send them your feedback so they know how important this is:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback

Elise
ZenHomes0
Level 10
Singapore

@Rebecca50 thanks for raising this question. I'd also like to know more about the difference between views on the mobile and website. If anyone could address this, that'll be great.

Amanda1340
Level 2

Anyone having strange stats on their airbnb 'views' page with spikes in viewing stats?  Is this a bot at work?  Usually I only have a handful - and then suddenly a peak.  Also missing stat now is the coloured in dot (this used to show when a booking was made)  Helpful to know when a flurry of views then resulted in a booking in the past

Amanda1340
Level 2

Screenshot 2020-01-02 at 14.52.32.png