Listing a Boutique Hotel

Don243
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

Listing a Boutique Hotel

When listing a Boutique Hotel comprised of 8 rooms, 3 different types of rooms, would each room be a different listing? 

6 Replies 6
Bryan10
Level 10
Feltham, United Kingdom

Probably the best way is to list each room individually, assuming there's no overlapping (shared) space. However I'm not convinced a boutique hotel is a right fit for Airbnb which generally focusses on low-cost home sharing. 

Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Don243 

That seems like the easiest way to do it.

Theres a tool to 'duplicate ' a listing. After listing one room and the main hotel part, duplicate this, change the room images and amend the description - keeping the shared content. Then, step and repeat.

I need some advice: I want to list our Cottage with during the winter months. On the Airbnb listing app, I have some choices of what type of property I have. Our property is a stand-alone, three-bedroom Cottage, with catering and housekeeping options available. It is part of River Birches Lodge, which is classified as Qualmark "Luxury Lodge." Any advantages in listing as "Boutique Hotel" over "House." If one goes with "House," what subcategory is best "Villa" or "Cottage." Anyone with experience with this let me know.

Carlos186
Level 2
Mexico City, Mexico

I am listing a 5 bedroom kind of brand new hotel about hour and a half from Mexico City.  I do not owe the place but my plan is start getting reservations for weekend and during the week with an intention to  have long term guest.  my father and I who will be co hosting and opening this new listing as main host, . I wonder if anyone thinks if we are fine to start as  main host. The owner is not precisely with enough  time  to work this place. So for both of us the opportunity  becomes a new venture. Still we are not  sure if is best to just manage bookings  from the owner's new Airbnb profile. What wold you recommend ? I will appreciate your empathy towards this question .

Sujeewa0
Level 2
Kalametiya, Sri Lanka

Hi! We are running a boutique hotel with 7 rooms. I have tried to use different catagories. Till now not succeeded having 1 hotel with 7 available apartments. ( If i make on listing with 7 bedrooms, people can only book the whole hotel for 90Us 😞    If I made different listings for each room, i can nor Sync with the reservatiob plattform. Any idea? Thank you

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sujeewa0 what reservation platform are you trying to sync with? Airbnb is a reservation platform.