Listing being suspended

Jurie0
Level 1
Pretoria, South Africa

Listing being suspended

Hi,

My listing has been suspended due to a guest rating me with a 1*rating, most likely due to a specific ant problem I had during the start of Spring. I resolved the situation as soon as the guest left, and the ant problem has now been taking care off. In the meantime, I have also improved the garden a lot and focused on making it more guest friendly, as it was my first time attempting hosting.

How do I get unsuspended? I never even received a warning email or anything from Airbnb to which I had the opportunity to respond.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Jurie0

You will need to give Airbnb a call and ask them. We are a community of hosts so can't help with this sort of issue.

If you haven't taken a note of their number all the ways of contacting them are outlined in the CONTACT AIRBNB post towards the top of the help forum.

Jurie0
Level 1
Pretoria, South Africa

Thank you so much for the assistance, Helen.

I have been able to phone them and their service was wonderful.

@Jurie0@Helen3, that was very cool.

Jurie asked a question.

Helen answered with exactly what to do.

Jurie did that.

And it all worked out.

It's like the perfect forum posting.

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Great that you are being a great host wish you the best hopefully your next guest are great full that you put lots of work into it one thing I learn in life you can't. Please everybody

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jurie0,

I am so pleased to hear you have sorted this out and it has a very happy ending. Thanks for sharing your update, it is always great to hear how things work out.

Love you overview @Matthew285🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.