Listing in Oak Par, MI not appearing on map when searching for Detroit

Roy0
Level 2
Oak Park, MI

Listing in Oak Par, MI not appearing on map when searching for Detroit

Hi,

My listing is in the suburbs north of Detroit, Michigan (Oak Park), just noticed that if I search for Detroit the map shows the houses in detroit and since the map also covers the suburbs north, it also shows some listings in the suburbs, I see that my house is not showing up but other houses in the city of Royal Oak (same distance as my city to detroit) are showing. This is really killing my business because I depend on someone finding me when they type detroit since my city is close. Any ideas why this is happening?

Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Tiffany510
Level 1
Tennessee, United States

I’m looking for a place to stay not too far from St. John’s hospital, what are your rates? 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Roy0 

I noticed you own 16 listings.

It seems 9 of them are in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=17527106&map_toggle=true

If you created some listings very recent, you need to wait for max. 24 hours before they appear in the  search system.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Added:

I noticed you are the co-host of some of the listings, those listings will not appear in the link mentioned above. (You need to use the host's direct search link to test it)

Please provide the direct link to the listing which according to your post fails to appear in the search system.