Listing in Search Results

Elise69
Level 1
Trinidad and Tobago

Listing in Search Results

Hi all 🙂

Does anyone have trouble with where their listing shows up in the search results ?

I can never seem to find my listing easily, nor can friends / family locate my listing when they want to recommend my place.

There are other units on my compound advertised on Airbnb that seem to appear in the search results quickly
- even though they have 0 reviews , and I have been on Airbnb for longer than they have.

I currently have 15 5-star reviews , so I'm not sure why my listing is so difficult to find.

Has anyone had this issue ? Does Airbnb resolve it ? Or does everything depend on whatever algorithm they have in place ?

How do I fix it ?

Thanks in advance !

2 Replies 2
Rudransh0
Level 1
Panchgani, India

Hey, were you able toget any insights on this? 
I have the same problem here - I'm a super host, have 70 five star reviews and a fairly low price point - yet my listing is burried deep inside the search results below other in my area who have much less reviews and lower star ratings and aren't even superhosts! 

Wondering whats going on? 

@Rudransh0 you are correct! Even though your listing looks terrific and you are a SuperHost, for me it was placed at #142 of 232 listings in your area.

Have you even cancelled a reservation?