Listing suspended

David-and-Karen-0
Level 2
Maldon, United Kingdom

Listing suspended

Our listing was suspended as we didn't reply to enquiries within 24hrs. We were in France and have no internet access. 5 enquiries were received by text within 24hrs all requesting 3 days. 4 requested 5th-8th May. 1 requested 4th - 7th.

All guests appeared to be French but the very similar 'phone numbers appeared to be from U.K. All started +447403921 followed by 3 more numbers.

We thought that this could be a scam as it would mean all enquiries were coming from U.K. mobile 'phones and using the same network.

The e-mail received from airbnb explained why the listing had been suspended but when we tried to reply, it has just been returned as undelivered.

How do you communicate with them to resolve a problem? Has anyone else had a similar experience of not knowing if enquiries are genuine?

Regards.

David & Karen Saich.

Maldon, Essex.

9 Replies 9

camp 3.jpgholidaj.jpgcamp space.jpg

policy airbnb
I was suspended for 30 days
because the subject is away from the center
when I can to move closer to the object
all guests explained that this is far from the center

who is crazy here when smart

16.jpg

original.jpeg

17.jpg

Your listings have been suspended Because your overall star rating is below 3.5 stars, your listings have been suspended for 30 days. You won’t receive any new bookings during this time, but you’re still responsible for any existing reservations you already have. You’ll be able to reactivate your listing on September 17, 2016, subject to a review of your guest feedback by Airbnb.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ivica2,

It is good to meet you. 

I just wanted to let you know that as you post is publicly visible for safety reasons I have had to remove you personal information (email and surname). I hope this fine with you.

I hope you get this sorted. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I did not get resolved
sory for email and name
accidentally left

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw no problem @Ivica2 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

the logic of things turns like writing here Airbnb sorry about that given suspension for writing after just one day

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@David-and-Karen-0 Most hosts will simply set their listing on Snooze when they are going to be away without Internet access. This avoids the problem of having to respond to inquiries while on vacation, etc.

Thanks for the info.

Tamri0
Level 1
Coolum Beach, Australia

My listing has been supended due to a guest checking out early becuse the weather was bad and they phoned and verbally abused me then left a terrible review.

I have worked so herd to get good ratings.