Listing

Arvind0
Level 1
New Delhi, Delhi, India

Listing

Hi. I have three rooms in my house which I wish to list on AirBnB. However, when I make the listing, it shows the cumulative figure of the rental of all 3 rooms. is their any way to show my listing as having three separate rooms and show the rental of each room separately ?

Thanks. Arvind

2 Replies 2
Heather0
Level 2
Whitefish, Montana, United States

Hi Arvind, if you really want to rent out 3 bedrooms separately, you'll need to create 3 different listings. It will be important to state in each listing that other guests could potentially be sharing the house, and state whether the bathroom is shared. You could potentially create listings offering two or three bedrooms together also, but then you'd have to be really on the ball with blocking calendars to make sure rooms are not double booked. 

As a guest, I get to know and trust my host during the booking process...but I would find it more difficult to feel comfortable booking a listing where other guests I don't know and haven't had any interaction with would be staying. Lots of hosts do this, but just some food for thought about whether you want to go the route of having separate groups stay, 

Heather0
Level 2
Whitefish, Montana, United States

Oops, sorry, posted before I finished...

I was thinking you may want to try and rent all 3 bedrooms together, rather than individually.