Listings

Carol10
Level 1
Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain

Listings

I cannot find my listings no matter how many filters I put in. Mallorca .

nothing comes up as available and I have no bookings till April, not surprising if I myself can not find the ads. Neither can friends who have tried, I am a super host but it doesent seem to make it easier.

also how can I get to talk to someone about this problem? Thank you .Carol Wills.

'

3 Replies 3
Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

Carole
Try looking by your property ID - I would love lounging by your pool. Looks like a wonderful vacation get-a-way. I'D # www.airbnb.com/rooms/3222506
Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

Carole
Try looking by your property ID - I would love lounging by your pool. Looks like a wonderful vacation get-a-way. Your ID # www.airbnb.com/rooms/3222506
Sergi
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Carol10

I'm Sergio, Online Community Manager from the Spanish Airbnb Community. I don't know if you are interested in joining us in our community (I hugely recommend it!) as you appear to be based in Mallorca. I want to welcome you and tell you that I have removed your address to protect your personal data in this forum. I hope you don't mind but that's for safety reasons. We are hoping to launch in the future the Direct Messaging function which will enable you to send private information.
Sergio.

-----

Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad