Live Q&A with Airbnb's Director of Product -TODAY!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Live Q&A with Airbnb's Director of Product -TODAY!

Hello everyone,

Today's the day. We are hosting our first live Q&A here in the Community Center, where you will have the opportunity to ask Airbnb's Director of Product, Donna Boyer your product related questions and she will reply directly within the session.

We have a dedicated Live Q&A thread which is possible to view now and will open for your questions when the live Q&A starts at 12pm (San Francisco time) - to view what time this is in your region view this external site here

So, there is not long now to think of what questions you would like to ask! This is a great opportunity to find out more about the product side of Airbnb from a senior member of the team, so I am sure it is going to be a great event. 

Looking forward to seeing you then. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

6 Replies 6
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Rachael26@Jeet0@Annette33@Cormac0@Helen3@David126@Branka-and-Silvia0@Cynthia-and-Chris1@Alice-and-Jeff0@Lawrene0@Linda108@Gerry-And-Rashid0 @Ali40@Hilary-And-Ed0@Paul154@Marit-Anne0@Ange2@Monika64@Tim-and-Holly0@Bruce43, @Oomesh-Kumarsingh0@Dave-and-Deb0@Andrea9@Clare0@Steve143@Jessica-and-Henry0@Allison2@Mariann4, @Em4@Christine1@Paul154@Momi0@Farah1@Nutth0@Wendy-and-Frank0@Harry22@Helga0

Just a quick reminder that the live Q&A with Airbnb's Director of Product, will be taking place in the CC today (June 19th, 12pm - San Francisco time)!

Questions at the ready...I hope you can make it and you enjoy the event. 🙂 

Thanks everyone. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie Thank you for the info.

Hi Lizzie, 

thank you for the information. Can tou put a link, if it's online and go ve the European hour? I'm in training these days all day long , can't look it up

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great to hear from you @Helga0. I hope you are well. 🙂

Of course, he is the link to the thread where the actual Q&A will be happening: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Airbnb-Updates/Start-June-19th-12PM-PT-Live-Q-amp-A-with-Donna-B...

In Paris time, this event will be taken place at 9pm this evening (19th June).

I hope you can join.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Will be on the road at the time, but looking forward to taking a look after the fact. Ask good questions, everyone 🙂

Thanks, @Lizzie.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply. Have a good journey @Lawrene0. I hope we will get some great questions. 🙂 

--------------------