Local Manager in Tribeca New York City

Local Manager in Tribeca New York City

Hello New York Group!

I am a host and user of Airbnb looking for part time work (I am a writer not a millionaire and the rent keeps going up!) so thought I'd reach out to hosts in Tribeca (where I live) to see if you need someone to do some managing . . . but I'm not quite sure how to go about it . . . so this is me trying.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Chris

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

I don't have a listing in Tribeca, but I have a question: Do you have a property manage in Palm Springs?

Hey Clare: For the past two years I've been using Vacation Palm Springs, but have recently done my first airbnb listing which I managed on my own.

Are you looking for a manager or are you looking to manage?

Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

HI @Christopher6

Did you realize that this group you posted on , is not the NEw York Group?  This is a worldwide group for hosts around the world.  So if you want to contact NYC hosts, I suggest going to the NYC group, which you can find by clicking on the menu on upper left where the 3 horizontal lines are next to the words "community center" and then scroll down until you find New YOrk City.  

Oy! I'll try again — thanks for the heads-up Deborah & the path to the NYC group! Much appreciated.

Hey Christopher! Reach out to us at http://ww.cityami.com. We're hiring part time hosts like yourself!