Local property management/hosts in Lake Tahoe Area

Amy395
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Local property management/hosts in Lake Tahoe Area

Hi! Does anyone have leads on property management/hosts in North Lake Tahoe/West Shore that could focus on cleaning, maintenance and any last minute issues?  We've tried vacationrentalassistance but they aren't taking new customers right now.  Have you used the Find a Host function on Airbnb?

7 Replies 7
Christina284
Level 2
Sunnyvale, CA

I have a place in Incline Village. Where is your place. I have a great house keeper and her brother is my manyainence guy. 

Hi. I have a place in Incline village as well and looking for recommendations on house keeper and maintenance people. Would love any help.

Thanks

April3
Level 5
South Lake Tahoe, CA

@Amy395 I have a contact in Tahoe City who hope to build a network doing just this. She is part of a successful real estate team and runs a few great Airbnb properties and is currently looking to add more. Let me know if you'd be interested in connecting with her!

I'm interested in contacting her!  I have a home in Kings Beach that I am looking for someone to help coordinate cleanings, snow removal, and be a local emergency contact.  Can you provide me with her information?

Monica-and-Matt0
Level 2
Kings Beach, CA

Hi Amy,  I am new to the Community Center, but I was told by my friend April about it and low and behold I find her comment above!  My husband and I manage a few listings here in North Lake and we are, like April mentions, looking to add more.  I would love to chat with you about what we offer, what you're looking for and how we might work together.  

Hi Monica and Matt

I'm in need of management help in north lake tahoe. Incline Village specifically. Can you please let me know best way to contact you to see if we can work together? Thanks

Tristan112
Level 2
Tahoe City, CA

Hi Amy,

My name is Tristan Roberts and I own Tahoe Blue Caretaking. Happy to help whether you need someone to fully manage your vacation rental or just help with the occasional issue. My cell number is (530) 448-1734. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to talk.