Yvonne191
Level 10
New Brunswick, Canada

Hi everyone,

This is part of my Listing Summary:

"Situated on main road to Grand Falls, Trans - Canada Hwy, Plaster Rock, Renous Hwy. and minutes to USA Border Crossing."

When you read this do you get the impressions that this is a busy road? 

Again, not enough Stars for Location. 

I would understand if it was because of something that  I did or didn't do on my part, clean, communication, etc etc.

I still can't move my home!  Can Airbnb take into consideration, if you have an accurate description, less than 5 Stars shouldd't be allowed.

Just venting I guess .

Yvonne

4 Replies 4
Qier-and-Philippe0
Level 10
Lille, France

@Yvonne191 

I don't know why less than 5 stars shouldn't be allowed even with an accurate description of location.

A guest may choose your home because of the hight valeur. If he gives you a 5 stars for the value and 4 stars for the location, I don't see any problem with that.

Furthermore, only the stars for overall experience really count.

@Qier-and-Philippe0 

Merci pour votre réponse @Qier-and-Philippe0 .  Selon les commentaires de vos invités vous êtes béni car votre Emplacement est excellent pour visiter.

Thank you for your reply.  According to the comments from your guests your location is excellent for visiting. I can only wish mine was also.

Best wishes,

Yvonne

Qier-and-Philippe0
Level 10
Lille, France

@Yvonne191 

We've got a few 4 stars for location with the other listing, because my appartment is in the old city of Lille and there is no subway in the old city. And some guests  think it is too far away from the railway station (2km). I am totally OK with that as long as they give us 5 stars for overall experience. We are a bit disppointed when they give 5 stars everywhere except 4 stars for overall experience.

Yvonne191
Level 10
New Brunswick, Canada

Hi @Qier-and-Philippe0 

My 4 stars or less are based on road noise.

All the Windows and doors are new within the last 2 years so they are as efficient as I can have.

I do my best to explain my location, located  on road to 2 Hwy's and also to USA Border Crossing. 

I agree 4 stars are beter on location than an overall 4. 

I hope to be  OK with a less than  5 star location , hopefully soon, but if they read the description guest  shouldn't rate at 4 or less for noise only.

Your listing looks awesome and I understand why your guest enjoy it so much from reading  your reviews.

Best wishes ,

Yvonne