London hosts

Rachella0
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

London hosts

Hello! I'm extremely confused by this new Community Centre. Where is the London hosts-only board? I need to ask for urgent advice.

17 Replies 17
Gill965
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello London hosts

Apologies if this is not relevant but we're thinking of unsnoozing our super host listing - a room in our SE London home with shared facilities which has been dormant since lockdown.  We're keen to get back in the swing of hosting but just wanted to find out if other hosts in shared spaces are doing this now and how are they managing it re Covid19.  Are you asking for vaccination proof? Do you social distance? Are you taking other precautions?  Any advice from hosts in a similar situation gratefully received.

thanks in advance

Gill

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Gill965 

You can ask for any reassurance you like and set up your listing in a way that makes you feel comfortable. @Gill965 

You can say you only accept guests that have been double vaccinated and ask for proof of this.

You can block off access to shared amenities such as kitchens and living space.

You can wear a mask and ask that guests wear a mask in communal areas. 

I provide guests with their own cutlery, crockery, dish-cloths and drying up towels. I also provide hand gel and hand cream and ask that they use this when they come in and after using the kitchen/dining space.

Most of my guests are vaccinated and mention this but I don't have it in my listing as a requirement. 

Gill965
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Helen

Thanks so much for responding with such sensible advice. 

Best wishes

Gill