Looking for Cleaning or property management service in New Haven CT

Jeff484
Level 2
East Haven, CT

Looking for Cleaning or property management service in New Haven CT

I have an Airbnb in East Haven, Connecticut.  We travel during parts of the year and would like to find someone to refresh the property in between guests during those times, and also generally look after the place as/when needed.  Anyone know a resource in that area?  It's too small a job for commercial property management I'm sure.  I suppose this is a long shot, but just asking.

13 Replies 13
SP2
Level 1
New Haven, CT

My husband and I have a few short term rentals in New Haven, Connecticut and Washington, DC.  We understand the business, particularly the meager cleaning fee that our New Haven market demands.  The public reviews on both CT listings indicate a consistent theme of cleanliness.  It’s our sincere belief that we’ve perfected our unit flipping system and have the capacity to manage more short term rentals in the New Haven County Region.  I look forward to discussing our qualifications & offering via email and/or Airbnb Messenger.  We welcome visits to our location to evaluate our work and such a review will afford us an opportunity to earn your business.  With best regards, I continue to be, 

At your service,

S.P. DiCarlo

Hi SP1, 

I am located in New Haven, CT and I am looking for someone who can help manage my Airbnb listing and guests while I am out of town.  Are you still interested in helping hosts in the area? 

Regards, 

Jo

Hello My Name is  tichenay brown I’m a cleaners for 3 years building my clientele . I live in the new haven area and would like to know if you were interested in cleaning services. You can contact me at 2035073246

Lisa2066
Level 1
St. Catharines, Canada

Hello I am looking at investing in a property in the New Haven area for an air bnb can you help? thank you, James

Hey Jo, 

If you’re still looking for a property manager in the West Haven/New Haven area, check out tenderhosting.com. I provide local full service management services - handling all reservations, managing and scouting housekeeping, inventory replacement, everything. 

Thanks,

Hello! I am looking for someone to occasionally clean and refresh rooms for arriving guests when I am out of town. My listings are in New Haven. 

Please reply if you are interested in discussing this further. 

Thanks! 

Jennifer 

Hello Jennifer My Name is  tichenay brown I’m a cleaners for 3 years building my clientele . I live in the new haven area and would like to know if you were interested in cleaning services. You can contact me at 2035073246

Sheila317
Level 1
Groton, CT

Hi Jeff,

If you’re still looking for someone to clean your Airbnb properties, please contact me at *sensitive information hidden*

Best,

Sheila

Hello! I am looking for someone to occasionally clean and refresh rooms for arriving guests when I am out of town. My listings are in New Haven. 

Please reply if you are interested in discussing this further. 

Thanks! 

Jennifer 

Jennifer681
Level 3
New Haven, CT

Has anyone been able to find a cleaning service in the New Haven area? 

Taylor48
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Hope I’m not too late to the game. Soon to be local. I own a small boutique short term rental management company that provides full service to the West, East and New Haven community. Check it out - *sensitive information hidden*

Tender Hosting LLC

Hyatus0
Level 2
New Haven, CT

We're looking for a cleaner as well! If anyone is interested - let us know!