Looking for Co-Host for my apartment in Downtown Los Angeles

Jide2
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Looking for Co-Host for my apartment in Downtown Los Angeles

I am looking for a Co-Host to manage my apartment in Downtown L.A.

I live in Atlanta, GA but  have an aprtment in L.A. i visit every now and then

- I would prefer the Co-host to handle Check Ins & Check Outs

- I would need to Co-host to handle the cleaning aswell, preferably to hire cleaners

- Answer to any emergencies 

Please feel free to reply the thread so we can discuss further 

6 Replies 6
Mikki0
Level 10
Long Beach, CA

@Jide2 You might have better luck posting this in the LA Home sharing club page. 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Los-Angeles-Home-Sharing-Club/gp-p/en_losangeles

James1100
Level 1
West Hollywood, CA

Hello,

I live in West Hollywood, not far at all from DT. I am in the events business and  looking to pick up some extra work between projects. I make my own schedule so my time is very flexible if needed. I just started hosting an apartment in the area, and I believe I would be a great co host for you. Let me know.

Thank you

James

Erika367
Level 2
British Columbia, Canada

@Jide2 Hello! I'm a Superhost in Canada and recently moved to Los Angeles, in the Los Feliz area. 

I am great with people and quiet flexible, if you are looking for someone to co-host, please reach out.

I am a dual US/Can citizen, police checked to work with children, and you can check out my profile here as well. Many thanks!

Erika Walter  

Hi Erika,

I'm looking for a co-host for my studio in DTLA for the coming weeks, and I would need you to help with the cleaning and checkin-out as well.  Please reply me to qidaimanfen@163.com if you are interested.

Best,

Nicole

Rai4
Level 2
Glendale, CA

Hi Jide,

My name is Rai, and I’ve been a Superhost for 4 years with 3 properties of my own in Glendale, while I manage a luxury West Hollywood home (two of which are in the PLUS program). I would love to help with hosting duties;  I currently live in Culver City. Here are some of the duties I perform:

• Communication with your guests ~ check in/out, problem solve issues~
  • Schedule cleaning crew
  • Home visits to check on the condition
  • Order supplies needed
  • Schedule maintenance
  • Advise on pricing
  • Set up listing
  • Advise on style and decor

Depending on what your needs are, we can set up a flat recurring fee. Please give me a call if interested 323-208-1287, and check out my  reviews on my Airbnb page: https://www.airbnb.com/users/37850875/listings?user_id=37850875&s=50

Julia1182
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Jide,

My name is Julia.  I am a recent college graduate with a degree in business managment who is in the process of obtaining her California Real Estate License.  I am very interested in becoming a property manager in the hopes of some day building my own Property Management Company.  I would very much appreciate this opprotunity.  I can send you my resume and cover letter if you'd like.  Please private message me if you'd like to disccus further and see a copy of both those things.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best of Luck,

Julia A. Bauerfeind