Looking for Co-Host in San Francisco

Thomas1277
Level 2
California, United States

Looking for Co-Host in San Francisco

Hey ABB community,

We're looking for a co-host and/or cleaner for our 2nd unit in Sunset, San Francisco. We're superhost for a home in South Bay area, but now looking to get some help with a unit in the city. The unit is vacant, fully furnished, and pretty much ready for airbnb at this point -- we need someone to just manage it. It'll be available pretty much all of each month for the remainder of the year. 

Would love to discuss with anyone who's interested in the assignment.

Thanks,

T

14 Replies 14

Look forward to discussing this; sounds like a good fit.  Kim *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi T,

I am a super host, hosting one property in San Mateo, and one in San Francisco. I would love to discuss this exciting opportunity with you. Gi'angelo: * Looking forward to discussing this with you.

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi T.  Are you still doing co hosting in SF?

David

hey @David1589  I just recently moved to the SF area and am a co-host if you are still in need feel free to message me i would love to help!

Hi,

I'm looking an opportunity to learn about your co hosting in San Mateo. Please be advise. My number is ***. You can text 😏me at ***. Thanks

**[Personal details removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi There,

My name is Blu of Letblu. I am also a superhost and co-host and would love to see if I can be of help to you. We specialize co-hosting locally in SF. I use a co-host as well, and am a property owner. I'd be happy to chat to see if I can be of assistance to you. Please message me back and ask any questions. As well you can check out my web page by same name, Letblu.

Thanks so much,

Blu

Hi Blu,

My name is Mara Galvao, I saw that you are a host in San Francisco and I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Mara Galvão. I own  a cleaning services company ( M & R Cleaning Services ), and we serve mostly all the Bay Area.

*sensitive information hidden*

Mara

Need a co-host on an occassional basis.

Please leave contact info.

Hello, we provide cohost services in San Francisco, let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Are you still providing co hosting services in SF?

Hi AirBnB Community,

I am looking for a co-host that lives in San Francisco Sunset district.

My house is a single unit family house in Sunset district will use the upper level for AirBnB hosting.

I am remodeling the upper level and expect to complete by April 2020.

I will work with the co-host initially and expect the co-host to take over the hosting responsibility completely after a few months.

Please leave contact info.

Thanks,

Billy

Nick2294
Level 2
South San Francisco, CA

Hello Billy, 

My name is Nick, and I am a AIRBNB Host and cleaner located in south San Francisco. I recently came across your request for a cleaner and co-host in which I would love to discuss further. I am currently available for both co-hosting, and whatever  property cleaning responsibilities needed.  Please feel free to contact me anytime at *** or by email at ***.. 

thank you, 

-Nick 

Hi Airbnb community,

I'm looking for a co-host in San Francisco Sunset district. The unit is completely remodeled, and it's ready to host. I still need help to get a permit. I submitted the STR application already but it takes forever to get it approved. Please let me know if you can co-host my unit. Thanks. *** or email at ***.

Loc

Hi, my name is Stella and I'm currently available to be a cohost anywhere in San Francisco. Get in touch with me at ***. I always check my emails and reply fast. Looking forward to connecting!

Stella
https://about.me/stellabnb