Looking for Property Management and/or Co-hosting in Greenville, SC

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

Looking for Property Management and/or Co-hosting in Greenville, SC

Hello!

I own a condo in downtown Greenville, SC that is legal for short-term rental use.  I live remotely.  Anyone know of a property management company that specializes in short-term rentals in the Greenville, SC area?  I am batting zero contacting the property managers in town, who only seem to manage long-term rentals.

Thanks!

Pat

16 Replies 16
Leslie452
Level 2
Massachusetts, US

Good morning, Pat!

I have a great property manager that can help you out. I’m happy to provide his contact information. 🙂 

thank you!

leslie

Hi Leslie, 

I am also looking for an Airbnb property manager in Greenville, SC. Could you please call me at *sensitive information hidden*

Thank you,

Mariann 

Hi 

I am an air bnb host that lives in Greenville SC and I am also looking for property management opportunities. Let me know if you are still looking. 

My contact is 7708155992. 

I would love his contact number:) Are you able to message me privately if we're friends? I'm very new to AirBnB

I would also love contact info of a good air bnb property manager in Greenville, SC area. THANKS

Hey Jordan, if you're still looking I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring - I am a professional manager and I'd love to help you out. Shoot me a message if you're interested so I can send you my website and more info!

Hi Jordan

Did you find a property manager in Greenville SC? I live here and I'm a host as well and looking for property management opportunities. 

Here's my contact. *sensitive information hidden*

Nikki-and-Ben0
Level 2
Greenville, SC

Hi there - I am available to manage Airbnb's / short term rentals in the Greenville area.

My husband Ben and I live in downtown Greenville. We've operated two Airbnb's for over two years, and we have a 4.9 rating (120 reviews), 100% response rate, 90% occupancy rate, and have maintained superhost status during our hosting time. 

Please message me via Airbnb if you are still looking for someone. Thank you!

@Nikki-and-Ben0  Interested in setting up recently purchased home in West Greenville area as Airbnb. Are you still interested in cohosting/managing. We have a property here in the Charleston area near our home but think it would be tough to manage from afar. Also having trouble understanding Greenville’s regulations.

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Nikki

Do you happen to have a cleaner for your Airbnb in Greenville that you could share with us.?  We are super hosts here in Greenville and need a part time cleaner.  If so thanks in advance!

Cs

Shannon564
Level 2
Roswell, GA

Hi @Nikki-and-Ben0 

I own a condo in downtown Greenville but live remotely. I'm looking for a property manager for the property and would love to know if you'd be interested. Please message me via Airbnb if you'd still be interested.

Thank you!

Hi Shannon - yes, I will send you a message here soon!

Sounds good @Nikki-and-Ben0 . Thank you!

Hi @Shannon564 - I'm having some trouble sending a direct message; I'm working with Airbnb Help to resolve. If you're able to send me a direct message (hover over my photo icon and see if 'send message' pops up), please feel free to do that and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'll reach out once Airbnb is able to fix! Or feel free to reach out at **

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]