Looking for Super Host

Liliana500
Level 2
Miami, FL

Looking for Super Host

We are looking to possibly hire a Super Host to manage our rental cabin. It is located in (Cherry Log) Blue Ridge, GA. We would want them to have all communication with guests, be there to meet guests if necessary, and manage all repair and cleaning of cabin and any other issues that may arise. 

Not sure if this has been requested before and any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Any idea of costs associated with this?

3 Replies 3
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

You are asking for a full-service property manager for your short-term rental. The management fee is whatever you and the property manager decide. Typically, it runs between 20-45% of rental revenue, depending on the level of support provided. For instance, some property managers can provide daily maid service and full concierge support, which would put you at the higher end of that range. The property manager typically arranges the cleaner, maintenance, and any repairs needed, but these are typically additional costs above and beyond the management fee..

There are also property managers that will do partial management, with the services split between manager and host. For instance, you could set it up so you take care of the money, bookings and all guest communications, and the property manager provides the rest of the services. That typically runs anywhere from 10 to 15% of rental revenue, depending on agreement.

Thank you so much for all that information. I greatly appreciate it.

Derek491
Level 1
Longwood, FL

We’re you able to find a super host. I have a place on Aska and I am considering going this way. @Liliana500 but would like to hear some reviews about the Experince