Looking for a Chicago Co-Host to Help me manage my Airbnbs

Looking for a Chicago Co-Host to Help me manage my Airbnbs

Hi- I run a business in Chicago with 50+ AIrbnbs

I am looking for a fulltime co host that will be my boots on the ground.

Salary will be $40,000 to $45,000 anually.

They will be responsible for supervising the cleaners, checking guests in, resolving guests issues.

Message me if your interested in the Chicago area

6 Replies 6
Tia30
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hi! 

I’d love to learn more about this!

My name is Tia, I’m a Real Estate Agent in Chicago looking for some part time work while I get my business up and running. This sounds like it would be perfect!

Please let me know if you’re still looking for someone and would be interested in talking more about it.

Thanks!

Tia 

Samuel305
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hey I am interested in helping out! I am a superhost for my own units and my wife and I have a flexible schedule so would be keen and willing to assist. We currently clean and manage our own units and you can see from our reviews that we have good communication with guests and keep the units have a high level of cleanliness. 

Please let me know if you still require assistance!!

Look forward to hearing from you,
Samuel

Maria3275
Level 2
Chgo, IL

Good morning Sonia, 

I'm wondering if you are interested in an experienced super host who also provide housekeeping/home organizing services.  Over the last 10 years I have setup and managed several types of homestays.

I would be interested in discussing your business and tenants' needs to determine if I can be of assistance.

You can reach me at 773-803-9415 or email me at mconcepcion@globalfamilyandhomecare.com 

Kindly,

Maria Concepcion, MPA, MA 

Etty3
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Sonia Hello;

We have been Airbnb Superhosts in the Bucktown area for years. We manage the Airbnb ourselves. Whenever we have to leave town, we either have to block out the dates or ask family or friends to cover for us, which neither is ever very excited to do.

That is why we started Away-BnB; www.away-bnb.com. For only $10 a day, we and our team of professionals will cover for you while you are away. Think of it as an insurance policy in case your guests need assistance of any kind; toilet paper ran out, a water pipe burst, the furnace stopped working. We will be their contact while you are out of town. So you can go on vacation stress free and not lose out on income by having to block off those dates anymore.

Why pay a management company 25% of your income?

So if you manage your own Airbnb, please visit our web site, www.away-bnb.com, or email us at info@away-bnb.com with any questions or comments you may have.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and all the best.

Lakeshia2
Level 1
St. Louis, MO

Hi were you still in search of an Airbnb co-host? I'd love to send over my info. I have a background in social media as well. 

Hello,

Are you still looking for an Airbnb co-host?  I'd loved to talk to more about the expectations, my availability and background.