Looking for a Co-Host in Nashville over the Holidays

Cait4
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Looking for a Co-Host in Nashville over the Holidays

Hello! I am looking for someone to co-host my listing, specifically the following: cleaning (usually pretty basic and simple), and be a point of contact for my reservations over the holidays (12/21-12/31). I will be out of the country and cannot do it myself, which is what I usually do. 

Please let me know if you are interested or know anyone interested, thank you so much!

Cait

3 Replies 3
Alexandra657
Level 2
Winter Park, FL

Hi Cait,

My name is Alexandra and I handle guest relations professionally for AirBnb hosts. With several properties, including my own, in my portfolio, I'm happy to assist during your time out of the country over the holidays with co-hosting. I'll be reaching out to have further discussion about your needs!

Kind regards,

Alexandra

Sarah1866
Level 2
Franklin, TN

Hi Cait! I live in Nashville and I would love to help you! I came to the message board looking for these kinds of opportunities specifically. I am a Superhost, but I don't have my rental property anymore and I'm looking for other hosts to help until I get one back up and running again!  I also work with an Airbnb management company part-time. Please let me know if I can help!

Kayla95
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Cait -

I will be in the Nashville area those dates and would be happy to help you while you travel.  I am also a Superhost and do these exact same things for my current listing.  I look forward to hearing from you! 

Merry Christmas! ~ Kayla