Looking for a Co-host / Property Manager in St Petersburg Tampa Florida.

Looking for a Co-host / Property Manager in St Petersburg Tampa Florida.

Looking for a potential Co-host/property manager to look after our condo in Tampa. The condo will be 100% dedicated to Airbnb. 

27 Replies 27
Sierra11
Level 3
St. Petersburg, FL

Hi Marc! 

I live in St Petersburg, FL and am seeking out co hosting opportunities. I am very familiar with Airbnb, having years of Airbnb usage myself around the world. I also have a Hospitality Management degree and years of operations management experience within hotels. 

I would love to learn more about the condo in Tampa you wish to Airbnb. Specifically: 

-the location

-projected rates (nightly, weekly, monthly)

-co host responsibilities expected and pay rate

-any other property specific information 

Please feel free to reach out to me. Hope to hear from you soon! 

Hi, Sierra. I just posted a co-host ad for 1-2 condos in the same building in south St. Pete by the Skyway Bridge. Please read the posting and if interested, contact me--Maria, [Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Thanks, Maria J. 

Hi Maria,

If you are still looking for a co-host, please contact me at *sensitive information hidden*

I have been in the travel business for more than 10 years and just move to Central Florida. 

Best,

Van.

Im in gulfport.  Contact me. My air bnb is a 3/2, most people use 1 bedroom. 204 seven three O5. I will be on vacation so need someone for maybe 6mo to 1 year

*sensitive information hidden*

Sierra, may need one starting in 1-2 months. Do you still offer this? Historic Kenwood area.

Dan

Hey Sierra how are you?? Chris here. looking for a co host 

Tampa Bay Area...

Hello Chris! I would love to have the opportunity to take a look at your property. I have extensive knowledge in the airbnb business within your market. Please reach me at **[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

Best regards, Nick

Hi Sierra;

Are you still looking for co-hosting opportunities?

We are looking for a property manager in St. Petersburg area for our 4 bedroom, home with a pool. 

Khadijah2
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Hi Marc! 

I live in Tampa, FL and am seeking out co hosting opportunities. I am very familiar with Airbnb, having years of Airbnb usage myself around the world. I also have a Cleaning Business that I own. #StayKleanLLC 

I would love to learn more about the condo in Tampa you wish to Airbnb. Specifically:
-the location
-projected rates (nightly, weekly, monthly)
-co host responsibilities expected and pay rate
-any other property specific information

Please feel free to reach out to me. Hope to hear from you soon!

May need someone starting in 1-2 months. Do you still offer this? Historic Kenwood area.

Kimberly180
Level 3
Jacksonville, FL

Good afternoon Marc.

We saw your post and wanted to let you know we are available to co-host. We do our co-hosting remotely for another customer who lives in South Florida. We recently did a co-host for someone in Tampa as well.

We handle all the emails, contact with guest, setting up and scheduling of the cleaning company etc.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact us for more information and to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day.

Audrey198
Level 2
St Petersburg, FL

Hi there 

Have you made a decision? If not, please do consider me.

You can trust that your guests will exceptional customer experience, you can trust that your property will be well maintained and clean. You can always view your incoming reservations through the Airbnb app. I aim to achieve a realistic goals in maximizing potential profit-and It has worked wonderful.

If you haven’t found anyone to help you maintain your listing please do not hesitate to contact me.

Audrey love.

Hi Audrey,

I may need someone starting in 1-2 months. Do you still offer this? Historic Kenwood area.

Thanks!

Taylor48
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Hi Marc, 

I hope I am not too late to the game. I am originally from Florida and have plenty of experience in hosting and management properties on behalf of investors and homeowners in NY. I also have a major in hospitality management and minor in commercial real estate from The Hotel School at Cornell University. I am now looking to manage properties in Florida to potentially be closer to home (if possible) and would definitely be interested in managing Tampa condo. I have a small, personalized, full service Airbnb company called Tender Hosting. Please look it up if you're interested and let me know! tenderhosting.com

Thanks, 

Taylor