Looking for a Co-host / Property Manager in St Petersburg Tampa Florida.

Looking for a Co-host / Property Manager in St Petersburg Tampa Florida.

Looking for a potential Co-host/property manager to look after our condo in Tampa. The condo will be 100% dedicated to Airbnb. 

27 Replies 27
Van14
Level 2
Lakeland, FL

Hi Marc, 
I have been in the travel business for ten years and have managed Airbnb. I just moved to Lakeland, and I can drive to Tampa. If you have not found a co-host yet, please email me at *sensitive information hidden*
I look forward to hearing from you,
Best,
Van.

Hi Marc...

I am presently hosting two properties in St Pete Beach. I'd love to be considered for your property co-host.  

Hi Susan,

I'm looking for a co-host for a property to list in South Tampa.

Let me know if you are interested?

Thanks

Rimma

Hi Susan, My Husband and I are in process of buying a home in Gulfport and some of the tri-plex is being used as AirBnB.  We are not in the area and looking for someone to help manage it.  It is booked pretty much the rest of year and we will be taking over the present owner's website.  Can you please tell us what you would charge to help manage it?  He has a maid service and smart door lock so we are really needing someone available in case light bulb or maintenance needs to be done.  We also want to convert the studio portion of the house into a new AirBnB. 

Hi Melinda,

I live in St. Pete, 10 min. from Gulfport. If you are looking for a co-host, I offer different level of services, we can tailor something that fits your needs. You can check out CC Realty Solutions . com don't hesitate to contact me for a quote.

Hi Caroline,

I am looking for a co-host in the Gulfport area. Let me know if this is something you offer! @Caroline1519 

Im in gulfport.  Contact me if your available. 204seven three O5. Mike.

Hi Susan!

*sensitive information hidden*

I may need someone starting in 1-2 months. Do you still offer this? Historic Kenwood area.

Thanks!

Hi Susan - @Susan1112 , let me know if you are still open to co-host for my property in Gulfport! 

Sierra11
Level 3
St. Petersburg, FL

Hello all!

If anyone is interested in investing in their own Airbnb property, message me! 

I work with Keller Williams St Pete and am constantly seeing new opportunties daily. Would love to share the information. 

Sierra

*sensitive information hidden*

Hi Sierra,

I'm looking for co-host for my property n Tampa.

Give me a call.

Thanks,

Rimma

Chris394
Level 2
Georgia, United States

Have you found a host for your Tampa property?

I have a cleaning company in Tampa.   Two bedrooms starting at $100. Free estimates.  Email or message me *sensitive information hidden*