Looking for a Co-host/Property manager in Tampa, FL around bayshore blvd

Hetu0
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Looking for a Co-host/Property manager in Tampa, FL around bayshore blvd

Hi I have a condo on Bayshore blvd, Tampa.. I am looking for some one who can help me out with cohosting my place.  

43 Replies 43

Good afternoon, was just inquiring if you had found a co-host for your property?  Military First Real Estate ****, does property management for Airbnb’s.  (For the Tampa area).   

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi, I'm Jhonatan *

This it's my profile: *

I can help you with promoting the place and managing, receiving visitors and being able to do the cleaning so that the place is always clean for a new guest.

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

Hi,

We are looking for an airbnb property manager for our property in Brandon. Please let us know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Sam

Flipmybnb.com we can help and are located in Tampa!

Hi 

Maid2You manages your turnovers and offers consistent 5-star housekeeping, staging, guest preparation, as well as laundry service, key exchange, damage and maintenance report, re-stocking and a welcome gift service. We are located in Tampa Bay Area

We are also a host we started the company out of frustration with the lack of companies that can provide hotel-like service experience. 

Maid2You is operated by Hosts with a strong background in short-term property management.

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any questions. Or check out our website for more info 

Hello,

I'm an owner in St. Pete and looking to grow my business, but I travel a lot so need some hosting help.  Right now, I have two units that will be on Airbnb, and would like to learn more about your services.  Can we setup a time to talk?  

Thank you,

Brandon 

Hi Airbnb Community

We are very interested in co-hosting for your properties. I have many references I can share with you for your reference. We use beyond pricing and rentals united as well as IGMS software to host for you. We are excited to explain furthur., I also have an onboarding package I can send you, no pressure. Please let me know!

Julie B.

Read more

Hi, I'm looking for a management company

Hello, if your looking to partner up with you & co-host a property! Open to virtual or in person. I know through experience with other hosts how time consuming it can be taking phone calls, responding to messages, coordinating cleaning, communication, and maintenance when needed. I do have Air BB and Lodge Lovers experience, I have 5+ years of family party hosting and private event/fitness/ party coordinating with very reliable
references! Looking forward to connecting with you.

Hey do you know one who need an co host for an Airbnb I’m willing to be one

I have a property in Brandon as well and looking for same. Did you find anyone?

Flipmybnb.com : ) Tampa's all in one co-host and cleaning!

Hello @Jennifer798 , my name is Cindy Nunez and I am looking to start managing AirBnB’s in the Tampa area. If you’re still interested in someone, please send me an email to: cnunezguadalupe@gmail.com

Hi how are you doing, we will be listing one of our rental properties next month in Tampa, FL for the 1st time on Airbnb, and wanted to know if you knew including yourself of any co-host around with experience who can help us with cleaning, restocking, and managing our rental?

Please reach us at

*sensitive information hidden*

www.airbnb.com/r/demetriusb5