Looking for a Co-host in East Downtown Toronto

Ivan437
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Looking for a Co-host in East Downtown Toronto

Hi Airbnb Community,

I need to find a co-host for my beautiful town house (has not been listed on Airbnb yet), preferably in the Cabbage Town Neighborhood (Wellesley and Parliament). Please feel free to reach out to me at * Many thanks!

Regards,

Ivan

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

6 Replies 6
Tracey166
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

My condo is close to your house (Yonge and Bloor). I am also looking. Have you had any luck?

My condo has maximum occuoancy and has been top rated to date. I dont want to risk lowering the rating in converting to a co-host but am very interested in pursuing for the right co-host.

Hi Trace, 

I understand your ad is from last year, but i am reaching out to see if you found the cohosting service you were looking for..I can be contacted at *

Kind regards, Rita de Cassia

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Tracey, I'm not sure if you're still searching for a co-host, but I am an experienced host and co-host with many of my own properties. I live downtown and if you are still in search of a co-host I would love to discuss further with you. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Chris2039
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

If anyone is looking for a co-host I live in Toronto and have some properties that I Airbnb as well. 

Contact me if you have any Airbnb in the GTA and need help with renting them out.

Ammy1
Level 2
Toronto, CA

Hi there!

If you need help co-hosting or managing your property, please contact me! 

I’ve been an Airbnb Superhost for several years and have all 5 star reviews. My company Full Serve Rental has a full team of staff who can clean, greet guests, perform key hand offs, do maintenance, answer client questions and issues 24/7 and restock items in your unit. We have flexible management options depending on your needs and no long term contract. 

I am a licensed lawyer and realtor and have been managing multiple properties in downtown Toronto for 10 years and can also help with buy, sell, lease of units. 

Tatiyana2
Level 2
Toronto, CA

Hi there, My name is Tatiyana Higgins! I’m a business student looking to expand my skills to managing properties such as yours . I have lived in Toronto for 7 years now and am very active in the community. Please contact tatiyanahiggins99@outlook.com if you still need someone to work with, I would be honoured!