Looking for a Co-host in Toronto

Hitomi3
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

Looking for a Co-host in Toronto

Hi everyone,

Now that Toronto requires registration with an alternate contact, I'm looking for someone who can help me with it.

I'm a superhost who occasionally rent my space when I'm travelling. This would be several times a year.

1. Mainly, I would need a co-host who can:

- Be my alternate contact in registration (priority)

- Respond to guests' inquiries during their stay/while I'm away

2. (Optional) If I take more than 2 bookings during my time away, I might need cleaning help.

I'm not interested in hiring a property management company, as I do everything else myself: guest screening, messaging, booking, instructions, etc.

If you are interested, please send me a private message with what you can help me with (Number 1 and/or 2 above) and your rate.

Please make sure you are a host with over 4.8 star reviews.

3 Replies 3
Navreet2
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi! I saw your thread in the host community about you needing help from someone with hosting! I would love to co-host your listing. I am not a property management company who charges a hefty percentage. I would love to work with you and help you co-host. I live in Toronto as well and I am an entrepreneur with my own business so I am pretty much flexible with time and I will always be within reach as I do not have a commitment to a job.

What is the best way to contact you? 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

service solicitation