Looking for a Housekeeper in Green Valley Lake, California - Close to Big Bear, Crestline, Lake Arrowhead, Arrowbear, Running Springs

Stevie28
Level 1
California, United States

Looking for a Housekeeper in Green Valley Lake, California - Close to Big Bear, Crestline, Lake Arrowhead, Arrowbear, Running Springs

Hi Hosts!

Does anyone have a good reference for a reliable housekeeper/property manager in the San Bernardino Mountain region?

I already run a successful Airbnb on the far eastern edge of Big Bear, in Sugarloaf, but Green Valley Lake is just a little too far for my current housekeeping company to accommodate. Any leads would be welcomed and appreciated! Would also just be happy to connect with other hosts in the area and talk shop.

Thanks everyone for your help, and I look forward to connecting with you!

13 Replies 13

@Stevie28 Hello Stevie, I am Mimi, I like to help you but am living in North Sumatera rn. I have full time and passion working on hosting and travelling guide. If you interest , just contact me. 

@Stevie28 Was wondering if you had any success finding someone. We are looking for someone reliable in Crestline. Other posts on this subject in the community seem to be old information.

Thanks!

Jessica134
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Try Turnoverbnb app they are a cleaning app with house keepers 

Tommy76
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

Hi Stevie. We have a cabin in GVL and have a great housekeeper. She's quite busy, so I'm not sure if she's currently taking on new clients, but I'd be happy to connect you to her. Her IG is "emergencymomllc" and her name is Julia. I hope it works out, and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Erick530
Level 2
Lake Arrowhead, CA

Hi Steve I live around the area.. and I'm very interesting!

I run my own housekeeping company for 2 years now, and ill be glad to help.

Hi Erick,

I would love to get more information on your services.  I have a rental in running springs.

Hi Everyone,

I a new GVL Cabin owner looking for a house cleaning service recommendation, if anyone has one. Thank you

Cheryl897
Level 1
Crestline, CA

Hi everyone! I just put our house up for private room rentals. I am in Crestline by Lake Gregory. Would love to connect with anyone who’s up here. I am actually available to clean or help other hosts if needed. Would love to set something up at my house for meeting other hosts in the area! 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Cheryl897 

If you want to start up a co-hosting business it's probably best to wait until you have some experience under your belt.

Hosts employing co-hosts normally want them to have extensive experience as a host; for example knowing how Airbnb works inside out, how to manage cleaners and trades people, how to evict a problem guests, how to maxmise their listings. 

Cheryl897
Level 1
Crestline, CA

@Helen3 thank you sooo much for the feedback!! I appreciate that!!  If you have any tips or advice please inform me.  Have a fabulous day Helen! 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would say familiarise yourself with the Airbnb Help website.  @Cheryl897 

Don't use Instant Book for the first month or so of listing, so you learn how to vet your guests

Don't take longer term bookings when you start up.

Set prices based on your local competition rather than Airbnb's recommendations.,

If you have the new host 20% discount turned on - Turn it off!!!

Hi stevie im david ** a  realtor and remodeler here in arrowbear i also run a airbnb here in arrowbear 2 years strong we uphold strong hi standards 5 star 

I can offer you a co - host deal includes all maintenance up keep or simply help you find cleaners here in town  it can be tough. 

airbnb.com/h/ontherocks64

** [Name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi David,

I have a rental in running springs and looking for these services, would love to connect!