Looking for a Part Time Co-Host in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Katrina104
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Looking for a Part Time Co-Host in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hi There!

I am looking for a part-time co-host to help with cleaning when I am not around. I live in a duplex home in Beddington, NW of Calgary, AB that has one full-time suite in the basement and will also have a full-time suite upstairs. Sometimes I am working or not home when renters check out and it is time for me to hire help. I am a Superhost and just received 12-month superhost status in a row and I would really like to keep it that way. I'm known to have a very clean suite with personal touches and extra amenities. Both suites have their own separate entrances. I will supply all cleaning supplies. 🙂

Looking for someone who is trustworthy, dependable, a keen eye for cleaning detail with great references.

Please contact me with your resume and references at ****

Thanks!

- Katrina 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

6 Replies 6
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Katrina104 

It is not a good idea to post your email on here and it is actually not allowed.  

To help a little more, you could reach out to the Airbnb Hosts in Alberta Facebook group.

I believe this link will take you there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1024331254256494/

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Katrina104
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it. I will go to the Facebook group. 🙂 

I am also looking for someone to help me co-host 

I am not always available

Maureen348
Level 3
Calgary, Canada

Hi have you found the help you're looking for? I might be able to help you but let me know.

Hi Maureen 

I am looking for someone to help me co-host 

I am not always available

Please let  me if you can help 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you post on a local host group in your areas @Mark3911