Looking for a Property Manager / Host for Ballard Home

Ashley623
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Looking for a Property Manager / Host for Ballard Home

Hello,

I am looking for someone to host our new home as an Airbnb for a few weeks this summer while we are traveling. If these two trips go wonderfully, we will be Airbnb'ing it out frequently next year.

We would like to find someone to partner with for hosting around May 23rd - June 11 and June 28 - July 14 for our 2 bedroom 2.5 bath 4 story home with a beautiful rooftop in Ballard.

Please shoot me an email directly at ** with your experience, fee's, etc.

Thanks so much!

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Rabecca0
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hello! My name is Rabecca and I operate full service turnkey property management company that handles every aspect of making your property into a successful Airbnb rental.

Some of my services include full setups for your listing and deep cleanings, design, guest background checks, guest services and full communication, turnover cleanings, household restocking, and hassle-free handling of maintenance issues on your behalf.

My self and my team are  experts in the highly competitive Airbnb market and can help you reap the benefits of listing your property on Airbnb without the headaches. If you’re interested in our services please don’t hesitate to contact me via message or you can call me at (309)644-9276

Thanks! 

Rabecca