Looking for a Recomended Co Host in Tucson AZ

James2598
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

Looking for a Recomended Co Host in Tucson AZ

==Hi I have host several airbns and I am very experienced but Im looking to turn over the units to someone who I trust with operating the airbnbs properly 

By the end of this year I should have 3 Operating units now I have one 3 bedroom unit, contact me if your are interested in managing or cohosting

15 Replies 15
Megan764
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Hi James,

My name is Megan Stanford, and I am reaching out today to see if you need any assistance with your Airbnb listings. I'll make this short and sweet. I currently work out of Philadelphia. I would be able to assist you with the following areas with your listings:

- Respond to customer inquiries
- Maintain shared calendar
- Schedule cleaners
- Send welcome letters
- Anything you do remotely, I can take over

If you're sick of being glued to your phone or sitting down and managing your Airbnb listing, let me take that weight off of you. If you'd like to have a conversation, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Thank you for spending the time reading this, and if I'm not exactly what you're looking for, I sincerely wish you the best of luck and a Happy 2021!

Best regards,
Megan

Kiara37
Level 2
Lithia Springs, GA

Hi James, my name is Kiara. I am interested in managing and/or cohosting

Hi

Are you in Tucson?

Amber518
Level 2
Marana, AZ

Hi @James2598 . I'm in Tucson, and retiring at the end of April. I'm looking into purchasing my first AirBnB, and am also interested in helping others manage their AirBnBs. Let me know if you're still looking for assistance.

Hello my name is Imani and I am a Airbnb host that has 3 listings I am currently looking to manage more properties and receive the experience to build my portfolio. I am navy veteran and currently work for the airlines to travel to manage my property in Pennsylvania. I moved to Tucson in January and have became a super host in less than 3 months . I love what I do and hospitality is what I specialize in . My response rate is super incredible ! If your looking for a relatable trustworthy team player I am your candidate ! @James2598 

Hi I'm Olivia in Tucson and have been vacation renting full time since 2010 and love it!  I'm a Superhost and wanting to also co-host and be your boots on the ground here in Tucson!  I'm trustworthy, loyal, reliable, and consistent in my work. @James2598 

Hi @Olivia439

Im working on converting 4 properties near the university from long term college rentals to short term rentals. I am looking looking for someone local who can potentially consult /cohost.

Let me know if you would be interested in discussing. 

Thank you 

Hello this is Express Cleaning LLC we provide janitorial services in which we are licensed and have insurance if you are interested please reach out to ** or at **. 

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Me! I am definitely looking for something like this. 

Text or call **

**[Name & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Anthony,

My wife and I have been Superhosts for 3 years and we personally manage all aspects of running STRs. We have property in Tucson and Palm Springs. The level of hospitality and service required to successfully run a STR in Palm Springs will set us apart from the majority of hosts you meet.

We would like to grow our Co-hosting operations so please reach out if you have any properties in need of an experienced host!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

This is exactly what I am looking for. Please shoot me a text **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]