Looking for a Super host in Palm Springs

Doug744
Level 2
Oceanside, CA

Looking for a Super host in Palm Springs

Hello Community,

My wife and I are about to close on a property in Demuth Park.  We will offer a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, mid century home with a pool.  The house is going to be fully painted and furnished nicely.  Hopefully, by October we will be ready to place on Airbnb.  We currently have a property in Big Bear with a Super-host we love.  She is not interested in hosting in Palm Springs, so we are looking for an equally awesome person or team to super host our new place in Palm Springs.  

Please reach out of if you have suggestions or connections you trust and are happy with.  

Thank you.

7 Replies 7
Bruce99
Level 4
Palm Springs, CA

I am a experienced super-host and have 1 home and another casita I run and manage.  I can give homeowners names and you can ask them if they are happy.  Reasonable in price and can handle bookings as well.  Not looking for a lot of homes,  just had one I quit because the homeowner wasn't happy. I  You can see my casita and the other properties on: https://airbnb.com/h/casita-with-taste-charm

Hello Bruce,

I found this thread from a few months back. I have a home in Palm Springs. I am looking for a co host. Do you have any openings for another property? This is a 5 bedroom 6 bath on Sunrise Way. If so I'd love to see some of your other listings as references. 

Hi Amber,

this post is quite old but If anyone needs a cohost in the Palm Springs area or inland empire in general let me know!

i’m a super host, I currently manager my house in the Italian riviera and I’m building another one as we speak!

I worked in hospitality all my life, so customer service and guest satisfaction is my specialty.

let me know,

ciao 👋🏻 

@Bruce99 

Hi Bruce, I'm looking to close on a 4/2 home in the North End and I'm looking for a super host to manage it for me.  Do you have any availability to manage another property?

Bruce99
Level 4
Palm Springs, CA

Doug, I can also guide you thru the permit process so it goes smoothly and without bumps.  I also have a cleaning staff, gardener and pool person if needed.  

Hi Bruce,

We will reach out in a few weeks!  We have some painting and ceiling clean up to do.  Once we get the keys and are working on it we'll connect.  

Thank you,

Doug

Kreation0
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hi everyone,

i am a super host specializing in the Palm Springs area. I only take on 5 homes at a time. If anyone is looking for co-host please **

**[E-mail address and phone number removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]