Looking for a co-host Paynesville Vic. for 2 units

Looking for a co-host Paynesville Vic. for 2 units

Hi, I have 2 units in Paynesville Vic Aust on the water and am Looking for a cohost to manage them on a permanent basis.Any B&B members who live down there  who would like to do this.

3 Replies 3

My email address is ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Jill520
Level 2
Paynesville, Australia

Hello Pauline

I have a private room in Paynesville on Airbnb.  Would be interested in helping with your airbnb, seeing that I have experience in that area.

Please phone me on 0490691719.  Would be pleased to discuss this further with you.

Kind Regards

Jill Matthews

@Jill520 wrote:

Hello Pauline

I have a private room in Paynesville on Airbnb.  Would be interested in helping with your airbnb, seeing that I have experience in that area.

Please phone me on 0490691719.  Would be pleased to discuss this further with you.

Kind Regards

Jill Matthews

Hi @Jill520 

You can private message other people who are using this forum. That might be a better option than posting your personal phone number on the internet... 

To do this, just hover and click on their profile picture and you will go through the links to enable a private message between yourself and the person you wish to direct message.

Hope this is helpful.

#:)

Christine from Wombats at Glenbrook.