Looking for a co-host in Fresno, CA

Phanishankar0
Level 2
Santa Clara, CA

Looking for a co-host in Fresno, CA

Hi,

We are new hosts, we are in need of a co-host in Fresno, CA to help us with our AirBnB. Any suggestions on where we can find someone to co-host and manage our property?

Thank you! 

10 Replies 10
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Phanishankar0, how are you doing ? 

As the Community Center is a global space, it might be worth checking if there is a local Host Club near you. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy recommendations for you. 🙂 

Thanks,

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Phil3860
Level 2
Redondo Beach, CA

Hi @Phanishankar0 

I'm also a new host in Fresno, and I split my time between Fresno and Redondo Beach (mostly Redondo). Whilst I do have a Co-Host, it's very possible to manage your listing without a one. There are some great automation tools you can subscribe to, and with the right cleaner, you don't really need a property manager. That being said, feel free to reach out, I'll do my best to provide any assistance. 

Thanks @Phil3860 for the response. Would you have time in the next couple of days for a conversation? I could really use some help to get started, this is our first airbnb!

Def! Just let me know when! I can make time after 5pm most days. I’m new too but happy to share what I know.

Thanks @Phil3860   Haven’t yet figured out how to have a private conversation in Airbnb yet. To send zoom meeting invite. 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Phanishankar0 @Phil3860 If you click on each other's usernames here, you'll see a button to Send a Message on the Community Center. This will allow you to discuss anything you'd like to more privately. 🙂

Hope this helps!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Aah, thanks!!

Hello I was wondering if you could answer some of my questions regarding the rules and regulations in Fresno. 

Natalie956
Level 2
Fresno, CA

Hello @Phanishankar0! I’m a little late to the conversation but I’m a super host to two properties in Fresno! I’d love to chat with you about co-hosting if your interested!

Sarah4912
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Hi!

I know I’m super late in these response but…. 

I have been seriously seeking ways I can obtain a position as a co-host. I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to give me a shot? I have several years as an administrative support and I would be happy to submit my resume. I can start anytime. I am always reliable and initiative. If you cannot, I completely understand but I would love any advice  may offer on how I can meet my goals. I can commute to the San Jose, LA, Fresno County, and Visalia area. 

I hope to hear soon. Thank you!!