Looking for a co-host in Glasgow, Scotland

Looking for a co-host in Glasgow, Scotland

Hi All,

We have just bought a 4 bed refurbished bungalow in Clarkston.  We will not be living here too often and would look for a co-host to help us manage it when we are overseas.

Would you be interested in chatting?

*sensitive information hidden*

Ian

4 Replies 4
Ballal0
Level 3
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Hi Ian and Hannah 

Did you find someone for managing your property? I have availability to manage and clean another property at this time. 

Get in touch if you are still looking. 

Kind regards

Looking for a co-host in Glasgow  G1 flat near George Square. Where are you located? I have a cleaner but need a co-host. What are your rates please?

Hi,

I am a full-time professional host and co-host in Glasgow looking to take on more properties.

contact me: victorious7@hotmail.co.uk

Vicky

Maria1277
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Hi did you find a suitable Co Host?

We are a team of three Cleaners ready to help. 

Being apart of a creative team that take on cleaning responsibilities within the Glasgow area to fund our artistic practices, we are local, reliable and proficient in assisting Airbnb needs. 

We understand that the role of a Cleaner within the change over process is crucial and take our position very seriously, having been Super Hosts ourselves, we understand what is expected and the importance of maintaining standards. 

As visual artists we are trained to achieve a high level of presentation, attention to detail and take pride in our performance. 

Thanks for your interest.  e: southsideallclean@gmail.com