Looking for a co-host in Nashville

Bryan72
Level 2
Denver, CO

Looking for a co-host in Nashville

Hello,

Looking for a full-time co-host in Nashville that comes with experience! Anyone with familiarity with on the local short-term rental laws is a huge plus! 

Thanks,

Bryan

16 Replies 16
Mark1102
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Hey Bryan,

I manage my own property, cohost another, have the required licensure from the State of TN, and am happy to help if you are still looking for a cohost?

Best,

Hi Bryan ,

pleade call me to discuss co hosting, thx.

*sensitive information hidden*

Bob

Hi Bryan - are you still interested in cohosting.  can you take another property that I currently have?

Sorry Mark - the question was actually for you.  can you respond to go over availability and cost

thanks,

Alec 

Hello! Are you still interested in cohosting in Nashville? I’m looking for someone to be a responsible party on my listing 

Hi Sky! Wondering if you’re still looking for someone?

Hi Sky! Are you still in search of a co host for your nashville property? I would love to connect if you are! 🙂

Laura2220
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Hi Bryan!  Are you still looking for help?  Would like to discuss your needs and see if we would make a good team.  I am very knowledgeable with Nashville TN STR laws and procedures as well as the real estate market in general.  If you are looking for properties or have one I can help.  

Best,

Laura

Hi Laura,

are you interested in co hosting in Nashville?

Bob

Hi Bob, I am sorry I did not see your reply earlier as I was not tagged.  I currently have an opening for a new client.  Please reach out of you are in need.  Thank you! 

Hi Laura,

This is Yohana. I have a property ready to launch. But I need help with either hosting or last touch ups. Are you available?

Suzilla0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Hi, I'm also looking a co-host to manage a property in Nashville.  

Brandon290
Level 2
Virginia Beach, VA

I am an experienced super host looking to co host ! Please let me know if I can help ... part or full time. 

Sherri158
Level 2
Nashville, TN

am looking for a one or two bedroom in the Nashville area to co-host an established Air Bnb rental or a new start up.

My work experience includes five years real estate sales and ten years in the hospitality industry. I’m currently studying Air Bnb Hosting courses to learn and excel to the highest service standards as an Air Bnb Super Co-host.

I can provide all hosting tasks required as well as cleaning and staging the property to the highest standards. Compensation is negotiable based on the complexity of your needs.

If you have an Air Bnb and need assistance, please call me for a meeting. I will host no more than two homes so the quality of my service isn’t compromised.

My cell number is ****

Please text with a message.

I will respond promptly.

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines