Looking for a co-host in downtown Vancouver

BaoBao1
Level 2
Shanghai, China

Looking for a co-host in downtown Vancouver

Hi, there,

I have a apartment in downtown Vancouver , near the public library, and going to set up Airbnb from mid of May 2019. And looking for a co-host, Is there anyone willing to help?

Thank you

Rachel

9 Replies 9

Currently, building a matching service for people like yourself to find a cohost!

If you have an email I'd like you to be the first to sign up for it!

Hello BaoBao,

Happy to hear that you have an apartment in Downtown Vancouver and you are gonna  set up for Airbnb at the Mid of the month May '19 and you are searching for a Co-Host for it. If you are agreeing to give me a chance to work with you it would be awesome. 

Regards 

Mizan

email me pls *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

Peter1473
Level 1
Inuvik, Canada

I am also looking for a cohost if anyone wants to work together 

Charles380
Level 3
Vancouver, CA

Hi Baobao,

Our team assists hosts in Vancouver with managing their listings. Our services include guest management and communication, housekeeping, repairs, professional photography, resolution claims, listing optimization, 24 hour support, and more. We manage at only 15% commission, with no fees. We would be more than happy to assist you with your home. 

Looking forward to hearing back!

Best Wishes,

Charles *

*[Surname hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines ]

Yeah, that sounds good, pls tell me how to contact you.

Hello Rachel, Are you still looking for Co-host managment for your home ? I have a nice company recommond to you if you still need. please let me know.

@Rachel913 wrote:

Yeah, that sounds good, pls tell me how to contact you.

Rachel913
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

yes, pls send me the company information, thank you.

@Rachel913  Hi! Just wondering if you still need a co-host in Vancouver, BC?