Looking for a co-host/property manager/cleaner in SF Valley Los Angeles

Looking for a co-host/property manager/cleaner in SF Valley Los Angeles

Hello Airbnb community!

We just listed our house on airbnb, still so much to learn. 

Today we have found out that co-hosting program is discontinued by Airbnb, and untill now we were hoping to find caring local hosts to help us out while we are out of country.  How do you, experienced folks, recommend finding good people? Has anyone tried airhosta? are there any good services where full service managers can be found? Are there hosts in this forum interested? 

8 Replies 8
Tueykay0
Level 10
Santa Monica, CA

@Eugene-and-Anastasiya0

Hi: I've been hosting in Santa Monica for over 6 years. Majority of my guests are long-term guests from 1 to 9 months. I make sure they are comfortable and enjoy their stay here. I've hosted people from many countries and I've travelled myself. I'm interested in co-hosting for the Los Angeles area. 

Please take a look at my Airbnb profile. I'll PM you and we can chat to see if we are a right fit.

Thanks and looking forward to chatting. 

Hi

I'm looking for a co-host for my studio in DTLA for the coming weeks, and I would need you to help with the cleaning and checkin-out as well.  Please reply me to the thread or to *sensitive information hidden* if you are interested.

Best,

Nicole

Mike ****i in Laguna Niguel, CA

Hi I am planing to be a host in Airbnb for 3 bedroom house and if you are available for co-hosting please email **** Thanks

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines.]

Hi there,

I realize that this is an old post. If you are still interested in a co-host, I’d love to help you out. Lisa 

Sarah269
Level 2
California, United States

Hi Mike,  I live in Laguna Niguel  where I own and manage homes.  I also own in Los Angeles and Michigan where I manage a few more homes for the past 15 years.  I would be happy to assist you as a cohost if you require help in the future.  Please feel free to contact me!

Erika367
Level 2
British Columbia, Canada

@Eugene-and-Anastasiya0  I'm a Superhost in Vancouver, and currently living in Los Angeles, I was planning to co-host around the Los Feliz area. I will be signing up for Airhosta, but if you are still looking for a co-host in my area @Eugene-and-Anastasiya0 I would be happy to chat with you. 

Thanks! 

Erika Walter 

Rai4
Level 2
Glendale, CA

Hi Everyone,

My name is Rai, and I’ve been a Superhost for 4 years with 3 properties of my own in Glendale, while I manage a luxury West Hollywood home (two of which are in the PLUS program). I would love to help with hosting duties;  I currently live in Culver City. Here are some of the duties I perform:

• Communication with your guests ~ check in/out, problem solve issues~
  • Schedule cleaning crew
  • Home visits to check on the condition
  • Order supplies needed
  • Schedule maintenance
  • Advise on pricing
  • Set up listing
  • Advise on style and decor

Depending on what your needs are, we can set up a flat recurring fee. Please reach out on my Airbnb page and check out my  reviews: https://www.airbnb.com/users/37850875/listings?user_id=37850875&s=50

Christa253
Level 1
Marina Del Rey, CA

Hello  I would love to assist you with your property with co hosting